Friday, July 30, 2010

Rompers



If you had asked me last year what one of the big fashion trends for the summer of 2010 would be, I don't know if I would have placed "Rompers" on the list. I'm intrigued by them, though - somebody once said that they had all the positive aspects of a sundress but without the possibility of the skirt getting blown up around your ears in a brisk wind, which could only be a good thing. However, as Ms. Richie and Ms. Simpson will attest to in the pictures above, there is a right way and a wrong way to wear a romper (Jess has fallen prey to the "I will NOT go up a size!" way of thinking here, methinks). Since my figure is much more akin to Jessica's than Nicole's, I'm still not sure if rompers are right for me.

There is only one month of summer left, so I have to decide soon. This is the last summer I can wear a romper if I decide to do so, since it is definitely not a look you can pull off past your twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment